Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Merry Christmas!

DECEMBER 29

I Hope You All Had A Very Merry And Bright Christmas!!!


It was sooo good to see you guys :) Man I sure love you, and have been blessed with a great family. It was different and hard being away from home, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. This season my thoughts were focused more on the reason of Christmas. My heart just bursts with gratitude for Our Savior, and his wonderful day of Birth!

After we got off the phone with you the Dawbins had a lobster tail for Sister Collins and I to share, and it seriously was so delicious! My goodness!! It was so nice of them to have us over on Christmas to skype you guys.

 Haha anyways we've had a busy few days and have worked so hard, and talked to alot of people. We have the cutest street in our area, and it is SO fun to get to go street contacting. There is a ton of cute shops and bakery's down the street. And its quite enjoyable to talk with people on it (even though some are very ornery) I bought me a new bright green beanie for Christmas, I've actually worn it quite a bit, its super cute. We met a friend street contacting and have seen him a couple of different days this week, each time we've ran into each other I've been wearing the beanie. So now when he sees us coming he'll yell "hey girl in the green beanie!" Its kind of funny :) I am praying for him so hard, and I really want him to listen to our message! Such a nice man. 

I have seen a few times this week, that the Lord has put people in Sister Collins and I's path that really do need us and a friend. I know we can all be instruments for Jesus Christ if we just ask! I'm so thankful for prayer and to know I have a Father in Heaven that is there to help me day in and day out. I know he is anxiously waiting for us to pray to him and to help us.

 We had some good meals at members this week, and its always fun to give them a lesson while we're there. I am learning so much, and my love for the gospel strengthens more and more every day. Sunday's are one of my favorite days out here, It's good to go partake of the sacrament and its fun to see familiar faces, and many people I have become to love so much! My companion and I taught The Gospel Principles Class, which I felt like it went super good, and I could definitely feel the spirit in the room! 

I'm very thankful to be out here on my mission. I know this is where my Heavenly Father needed me to be at this time in my life. I'm beyond thankful that families can be together forever, it brings so much peace and comfort to my heart! I love you all so very much, and I pray for you daily! Thanks for the love you send my way, I sure have a great family and friends and an amazing 4th ward family! It truly means so much. I'm so thankful for this gospel, and I know its true, and I know The Book Of Mormon is true, and I'm beyond grateful I have time set aside each day to study it. It's such a special book that I love very much. I am thankful for the people that I get to teach, I'm learning and growing right along with them! I know that The Gospel Of Jesus Christ can bring us more happiness into our lives by knowing that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us.. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

Have a great week!!

Xoxo,

Sister Bee

Christmas Eve with some other Sisters and friends


Elliott cooking duck for Taylie and Sister Collins!


They found someone else who loves Jesus :)

A happy phone call
Finally got Skype to work, and it was worth the wait!

The Christmas card from these cute girls!


Elliott cheering on Sister Bee and Collins while teaching Gospel Principles! Cute guy!

Taylie found my old dresser at a house and it made her miss me so she took a picture :)

She says Armando is totally her BFF. They celebrated his Christmas Eve birthday!

Companions on Christmas!

The Ward Mission Leaders. They treat them so great!


It was so great to be able to Skype Taylie. She has such a glow about her, and you can tell how incredibly strong her testimony has become in just two months! She misses home at times, but is really enjoying her mission! She said her and her companion thought it would be fun to go and eat somewhere good for Christmas lunch, and then realized everything was closed! They finally found a Denny's and said it was a lot of fun. :) She told us some spiritual moments she had, and told us how the Book of Mormon has the answers to so many questions we may have. We laughed together and little Camden kept saying "Hi Tay Tay" to the TV. I think it was the fastest hour of our lives! We could have talked to her all day, but are so grateful she is staying busy and happy and loving these experiences. We are all grateful for the people in Maine who are looking after and loving these Sisters! What a great Christmas gift to hear that voice and laugh once again! Mother's Day can't come soon enough!

Until next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment