Tuesday, March 29, 2016

LAST TRANSFER!!!


MONDAY MARCH 28

Sister Bee fail...
I didn't leave enough email time for a weekly update..
BUT, I had a great week! Easter Sunday was awesomeeee.

We had a wonderful zone conference, I learned a lot. I'll be sure to
share some of my notes with you next week.

The "Messiah" sing we held at the church went great! Two of our
investigators came! That was really exciting.

Transfer week...
I'm staying here in Yarmouth with Sister Draper, and we'll be
receiving a new companion! I'm on my last transfer of my mission. 6
weeks left. Kind of disturbing and exciting at the same time.Lol

Feeling extra blessed to be here in this area. We're teaching some
incredible people right now, and I feel so much love for them!

Love and miss you lots.
-Sister Bee


The Sisters Tay has trained!



Exchanges

Snow!

Tay's new companion... Betsy ;)

Sweet Sister Kinney!

Easter Package!

So fun being reunited with Sister Dickson!


Sister Stoker!


No comments:

Post a Comment