Thursday, May 14, 2015

Grace

MONDAY MAY 11

YAYYY.. yesterday was just fabulous.. So good to skype yesterday, and see that you are 
still real people! and not just people I talk with through a computer screen on Mondays! Lol Mom I hope you had a great mothers day, you sure deserve it!.

 I don't have to much to update you on.. where we just talked yesterday! But just wanted to say thank you for everything!

This week I've done a few studies on Gods grace. And I have learned so much about Grace! In the bible dictionary under Grace, its says that it is the divine means of help or strength, given through the mercy and love of Jesus Christ. Grace is an enabling power that allows us to have faith and use the Atonement. I have come to know that Grace is sufficient to all of us who humble ourselves and look unto the Lord in everything. I loved the quote this past conference from Jeffery R. Holland that says 

"He extends unending grace, although He extends it with pierced palms and scarred wrists." 
It's such a blessing to know we can all have the help and strength from above if we're willing to accept it and reach out to him, putting our best effort forward. The Lord loves us so much, more than our mortal mind can comprehend, hope you all never forget that!
Have a stellar week :) and talk to you next Monday! Xoxo

Sister Bee











No comments:

Post a Comment