Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Diligence and Persistence!

MAY 4

May oh May.... How I love the month of May!! The weather today is 83 degrees.. yep 83! It is wonderful to be able to stick your hand out the window without getting frostbite ;) Thank you all for the little updates on how you are doing, I sure love to read them.

We had some great lessons this week. I love the gospel, and I love teaching it.:)  Its funny how all through school, I hated to study. But now I am always itching and wishing for more time in the mornings to dig deeper. Seriously I never liked mornings until my mission.. Well I still don't like them.. at all, but I love the study time we get bright and early!

Yesterday I got to meet a lot of the ward. Yay! This ward is awesome... and has lots and lots of cute babies which I love! I had a little boy right in front of me yesterday, he was such a little flirt. It was hard not to get distracted! haha. The Bishop and his counselors are great, they so want to help the missionaries out in the work, and truly love and care for the ward so much. I feel so blessed to be here in this ward! 

There is the kindest lady, Sister Davis in the ward that has brought us over fresh homemade bread these past two weeks... so so yummy. This ward is full of people who emulate the teachings of the Savior.

This week we got in and had 5 less active lessons which was a really good. Filled up the schedule and got to meet some really great people.:) 

I went on exchanges this week to Sanford ME. While we were there we had a lunch appointment with a French woman. Her English was really good though. I asked her to say some things to me in French, and she went babbling off.. it was soo funny! But it made me very grateful that I am English speaking haha ;) 

We found a new investigator this week named ginny!! Can I get a woohooo!! We taught her the restoration and she really liked it.She has been to a lot of different church's, but is open to listen to us and hear what we believe in. I hope we can take the spirit to her and that she'll be able to feel the truthfulness of this gospel. It was the last house we decided to knock on for the day, and it truly made me believe in that saying "the last the best of all the games!"
Sorry this email is all over the place and isn't to interesting.. haha you know you're a missionary when the funniest thing from the week was watching two competitive old ladies at an assisted living place we do service at get so competitive over B.I.N.G.O. I couldn't help but laugh. They were dead serious, and most definitely not happy when they weren't winning. I sure love old people, but never want to become one. :) 

I love you all, and am so excited to get to talk with you on Sunday :) Yay! Oh and one year from this day, i'll be giving you all big hugs at the airport, crazy! But until then I'll be trying my best out here. I love serving a mission, even on hard days.. I know that its what the Lord needed me to do. Diligence, persistence and the Atonement is what has been helping me so much. I love that the Atonement is for everyone. It is the greatest gift we could ever have in this life.  I see The Atonement Of Jesus Christ change me every day. We truly our so loved by our Heavenly Father and Savior! Have a fantastic week!!

Love you all, very much! Thanks for all you do, I truly appreciate it.
Talk to you on Sunday :)
XoXo
Sister Bee

Ps: check out down town Dover New Hampshire on google.. thats in my area, and I love driving down the streets there :)

So pretty out here!

Sister Payne and Tay!


"This is Gary. haha he had some sick old bikes and we had a good chat with him and invited him to church!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment