Monday, April 20, 2015

Transfers and the Lighthouse

APRIL 20

So we got the news Saturday night that I am being transferred to a new area in New England. Most likely another State. These past 6 weeks were the fastest 6 weeks of my life! Its been such a blessing to serve here in Maine for the past 6 months!  It was sad saying goodbyes to everyone yesterday at church. Such a bitter sweet moment, saying goodbye to a lot of great friends. But I know that The Lord needs me somewhere else!  I don't find out where I'll be serving till tomorrow morning, so you'll have to patiently wait till next week to find out where I am serving. :)
 
This week has been good! Monday we went to the pemaquid lighthouse, and it was so fun to get to see and smell the beautiful ocean. The weather was perfect and the wind felt so nice, except in all the pictures i am most definitely eating my hair. haha! This winter I thought to myself there is no way I could live here, wayyy to cold! But seeing the good weather and the ocean, I know why everyone sticks around through those few brutal months!
 
This week we had a wonderful lesson with our investigator Samantha. She is solid and I already love her to pieces! It's awesome lessons like that, that makes me love being a missionary! We were able to feel the spirit so strongly and teach her about all of the wonderful restored truths this gospel has to offer.!
 
Had a couple of lessons with our recent convert Elliot this week.. and man oh man am I going to miss him! I am so thankful I had the opportunity to watch his testimony and light grow. When I arrived here to Maine, he was just baptized, and I was a brand new greeny. So we got to go on a big adventure in the gospel together!! I am blessed to have him as a friend, and have really came to love him! It has been so fun to teach him.
 
I love this gospel, and I love how it always encourages me to strive to be better and better every day. With the perfect example in front of us, Jesus Christ. I love serving these people here, and I love coming closer to my Heavenly Father. I know he loves us all more than we can comprehend. His grace is sufficient for all, and what a blessing it is to know that we have help and strength from the other side. Our Saviors hand is alway outstretched to us, how wonderful is that! I hope you all have a good week, and know you're always in my prayers.
 
You are so loved, all of you!! By your Father in Heaven, and Sister Bee.
Miss you all always, and love you very much!!
 
Sister Bee
 


Sister Harper and Sister Bee!
Exchanges with sweet Sister Upton

Zone Conference

Sweet Naomi

Best P-Day EVER! Pemaquid Lighthouse was nothing but happiness.









Tay's BFF Ella


Elliott made them a delicious lobster farewell dinner!

Tay's awesome district!

No comments:

Post a Comment