Monday, April 20, 2015

Together Forever

APRIL 13

I am eternally grateful for the perfect plan of happiness that Our Heavenly Father has created for us. What a wondrous thing it is that we'll be together forever and ever. 

I got a cool miracle from this week to share with ya! We knocked on this wonderful ladies door named Samantha. Three darling little boys. She happily let us in and we showed her the Because He Lives video. and said she is looking for a church to take her family to! After we got it all cleared up that Latter Day Saints, are also known as Mormons she realized that she worked with a Mormon and they were pretty good friends. We talked to her a bit yesterday, and are going to meet up this coming Wednesday with her which should be great. She told us that in the next few weeks she is going to come with us to church and bring her co worker with her, I guess he offered to come with!. How great is that?  And what an awesome member missionary. I am excited to be able to meet with her again, and I hope with all my heart she'll come and see what our church is all about. I want her to come so badly, because I just know how much this gospel can and does bless families.

Hang in there. I love you tons, know your in my thoughts and prayers always. I know that Christs hand of mercy, grace and love is outstretched to us always. It is through him we can overcome these hard times. I have a strong testimony of  the reality of the atonement. Our Savior knows us and knows how we feel 100%. He knows our pains, our sorrows, our shortcomings, and His promise to us is that he is there and will not leave us comfortless. I'm forever grateful for His love and help that he so freely gives us everyday. 

The Church Is True.
Love you more than anything. 

Sister Bee

~John 14:18

"Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; yea I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment