Monday, November 10, 2014

First MTC Email!

[Taylie's first ever email! We were so excited to hear from her in the MTC!]

OCTOBER 23

Oh my goodness, I have so much to tell you but so short of time. Its so busy, we honestly don't stop from 6 in the morning, till 10:30 at night. (that is if you can fall asleep) haha.  My P-day is Tuesday, so I will be writing you guys more that day. We just got permission from our mission president that we could email you guys and tell you we are here and safe. Not going to lie, it is so much harder then I ever thought it would be, but I love it. I really do, it is like this roller coaster of emotions, so many ups and downs. Honestly I have never felt the spirit so strong in my entire life, and all day long. Within 30 minutes after that horrible goodbye, I knew everything was going to be alright, and all is well. I pray for you guys, and miss you lots! Go to dearelder.com and write me an email, they print it off and and get it to me the day you write it. So that would be great to hear how you guys are doing!! LOVE YOU LOTS. i'm great, its seriously such an amazing experience so far, and I already have learned so much. I LOVE YOU GUYS.. lots of love, 

Sister Bee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment