Monday, November 23, 2015

Try a little harder, to be a little better...


MONDAY NOVEMBER 23

Hi lovely family and friends

This email probably won't be anything too special, just kind of a simple week...I hope this email finds you happy, and having a good day. With thanksgiving coming up, I can't help but think of all of the many things we are blessed with.

At the end of this week we had stake conference on Saturday night, and Sunday morning down in Concord, New Hampshire. It was a really good conference. My favorite talk was on the Atonement. And that because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can say "'twas I, but it's not I." That saying has not been able to leave my mind. Because of Jesus Christ and The Atonement we can all find our good, our better, and our best. "A saint is a sinner that keeps on trying." I think of this week And I actually had a few hard days. I think it all came down to my bad case of being a perfectionist, Or just a bad case of I'm a girl, and sometimes I can just be a little dramatic. Haha I think we all have times in life that we just don't feel good enough, or strong enough, or we can have our hard time seeing our self worth. It's a human thing we all go through. I feel like sometimes we try, and fail, we try again, and fail.. But I have come to know that our only true failure is when we stop trying. All we're asked to do is try.. Try a little harder to be a little better, and I know that as we do that, it's enough in the Lords eyes. Which I'm so thankful for, I'm also thankful for a God that doesn't give up on us. I'm grateful for the gospel and Jesus Christ that can help us get through anything everything. The divine means of help and strength that come from the Grace of God is the most powerful thing here. His grace is sufficient to help us, we just have to have confidence and faith in the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that as we look for the Lord and seek His perfect strength that He will give us the light we need to keep going. Anyways, just some thoughts.

Always keep trying, ask for the Holy Ghost to be with you, because with that help we will be able to see our self and others through heavens eyes.

Have a good week, eat lots of good food, and have a happy happy thanksgiving, may we all remember to give thanks to our loving Heavenly Father and our Savior. I love Jesus Christ with my whole heart. I'm grateful for Him, and I'm very grateful for all you.

Best wishes.
Love you so much!!
Xoxo
-Sister Bee

They kind of like each other! :)

It was sunny so they had to take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment