Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy August!


MONDAY AUGUST 3, 2015

Hey hey hey...


HAPPY HAPPY AUGUST FAMILY AND FRIENDS


This week was a good week up here in New England, nothing new, but
it's been good.
We go for a walk every morning at 6:30 for exercise. I'm telling you
what it's absolutely as perfect as a morning walk could get. The
weather is nice, the birds are chirping, beautiful green trees all
around. I take a million pictures with my eyes, haha don't worry. And,
as you all know I have never been a morning person, but these
beautiful morning walks are worth getting up for. It truly is a little
piece of heaven here on earth. Something that all my companions have
pointed out to me is that I really don't talk in the mornings until I
absolutely have to at 9:00am for companionship study. Hahah but don't
worry I make up for it the rest of the day when they probably wish I
would shut my mouth.



So this week we had dinner with lots of great members, and even with
my fellow Tremonters!! The Jensens, both went to bear river, and both
so great. They have 3 cute little toe heads and fed us yummy crepes
for dinner. We even got to feed our leftovers to their chickens which
was pretty fun. And best of all... She had canned peaches from
Tremonton, it tasted fabulous. Lol! I admire the loving mother that
Tesha is, she is so kind to all of her kids. As we were talking around
the dinner table Brother Jensen had mentioned how he had changed his
wife's plan of going on a mission to a little bit different kind of a
mission, a mission to be married in the temple and to be a mother. He
then said a quote that I will never forget, he said "Your kids are
your eternal investigators." I honestly have not been able to get that
out of my head these past few days. Being a mother and a father is
such a neat and sacred mission. I thank God so much for the parents
that he blessed me with. I am grateful for all the good parents out
there that put so much effort into raising their kids, and to
fulfilling their missions and plans that our Heavenly Father intended
for them to have.



We had the cool experience of going down the Manchester New Hampshire
this week for New missionary meeting for Sister Dickson. It was a
great day, and always fun to learn.



So every week we have a weekly district meeting, where we get together
and have a little meeting. It's real fun, and we get a lot of advice
on how we can help the people we are teaching. My district is so great
right now, we have a lot of fun together. Sometimes a little too much
fun together. Today we're all getting together for P-day and playing
some games at the church so that'll be fun. This week at our meeting a
kind elder brought brownies for us all. I couldn't believe a man would
make brownies and bring them to share... I knew it was too good to be
true.. Later that day he texted all sets of the missionaries in our
district and told us to look out for the blue and green... Haha what
the heck is that suposed to mean? Haha yep.. Too good to be true, he
put an ingredient in the brownies that turned all of us missionaries
pee neon blue and green. Hahahaha I about died.



Yesterday I bore my testimony in church. The spirit was tapping on my
heart so strongly. Lots of beautiful testimonies were shared that
strengthened mine. We even had a man we tracked into named John, show
up at church! It was a great surprise. He told us at his door step
he'd come to church, and he held to his word. I sure love when people
do what they say they're going to do! I hope and prayed he felt the
spirit that was in the chapel yesterday. I bore my testimony on how I
came to know this church is true for myself. Earlier this week I was
thinking of how I always say "I know this church is true." Or "I know
the Book of Mormon is a very true book." But I'm sure a lot of times
people wonder how we came to know it is true. So that has been
something I've really been focusing on this week to explain how I came
to know. I know Joseph Smith prayed to know which church was right for
him, and I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ came down and
answered his prayer because I have asked God for myself if it is true,
and I have received an answer from the Spirit. We can know this church
is true simply by the spirit, the spirits main job is to testify of
truth.. It will tell us in our minds and our hearts what is true. I
pondered that for quite a bit earlier this week, and today I found a
really good scripture that made it make even more sense in this brain
of mine. It's in D&C chapter 11:12-14

12 And now, verily, verily, I say unto thee, put your trust in that
Spirit which leadeth to do good--yea, to do justly, to walk humbly, to
judge righteously; and this is my Spirit.

13 Verily, verily, I say unto you, I will impart unto you of my
Spirit, which shall enlighten your mind, which shall fill your soul
with joy;

14 And then shall ye know, or by this shall you know, all things
whatsoever you desire of me, which are pertaining unto things of
righteousness, in faith believing in me that you shall receive.

I'm thankful for this wonderful church, and I am thankful for the
spirit that has given me a sweet and small witness that everything
about this gospel is true. I know that answers to our prayers do come,
he hears them and answers them.
--as we trust in the spirit, and faith that the spirit will give us
answers it will, and it will bring us joy that is indescribable.



I pray for you all always. Glad to here our sweet angel Brin is doing
good. Dad keep up the good work on the farm. Tawn make sure to soak up
lots of sun for me at good ole bear lake. Mom thanks for the yummy
cookies, they had the mom made these with love taste, so I used that
as an excuse to eat them all up quickly. My companion loved them too,
and would love the recipe! I should have it memorized from the video I
made for you guys that Camdens obsessed with, but I don't! Haha
Welp...
I miss you all dearly, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I know
this is where the Lord needs me at this time in my life.



Hope ya know...
God loves you
He's always there for you
&&& that Sister Bee loves you more than you can imagine
Xoxo
Have a FANTASTIC week 💜
Sister Bee

Dinner with cute ladies from the ward

HOMEMADE COOKIES! Thanks mom!!


She laughed and said this is a pretty big child. He would probably leave a dent in your car ;)

So green and beautiful!


All of the next pictures are of the beautiful, big, old homes where they go tracting. She loves them!










They blocked a set of Elders car in because they didn't park in the lines haha.. Glad they can still have lots of fun!

Apparently they were rejected a lot this week.. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment