Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Trust

Hey y'all!

Hope you all had a good week.. Things are swell here :) Let me first apologize about  the short email.. you know what they say...? Time flyyyys when you're on your email.. haha! 

So as you know I love jokes.. ANDD I heard a new one I had never heard this week.. Q:What did the depressed tortilla say to the other tortilla? 
A: I don't want to taco bout it.. its nacho problem.. bhahah.. 

Sorry for such a lammee email... but I'm doing great.. and hope you are too!!

Oh transfer calls came this Saturday.. I received a pleasant surprise!! Looks like Sister Bee will be trainning a newBEE.. hehe :) I am so excited about this.. I always love to watch new missionaries come in, they have such fire, excitement, and the spirit that energizes the mission. I am very grateful for this opportunity. 

I had such a spiritual week, and could feel a strong spirit in my day to day life. I had some wonderful studies and I was grateful for how the Lord enlightened my mind. I am grateful for The Book Of Mormon and the teachings that are in it.. I know that our Father in Heaven has such a plan for each of us.. and as we trust in him, not just say we're going to trust in Him, but actually do it.. He will bless you more than you can imagine. I have thought a lot about trust this week.. The trust we give each other, and the trust Our Heavenly Father has in each one of us. Though we may not see or know the plan, all we can do is look to Our Father, and Savior.. I know that we are so trusted by the Lord. Each and every one of us.. He trust us, because he knows what we can do and become.. we all have the eternities at our finger tips. I know that by receiving Heavenly Fathers trust we have to first put our full trust in him. I Iove this gospel with all that I am, and I am beyond thankful to be a missionary this day.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.. Never forget how loved and missed you are by Sister Bee.

Favorite scripture of the week :)
Jacob 6:5
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, I beseech of you in words of soberness that ye would repent, and come unto God with full purpose of heart, and cleave unto God as he cleaveth unto you. And while his arm of mercy is extended towards you in the light of the day, harden not your hearts."

Three things we should do daily... laugh, think, cry.. words of advice I heard this week :)

May God Bless You All! 
Have a happy day!! Xox

-Sister Bee

Tay got to see Sister Collins at Zone Conference!

She loved her 4th of July package!
Obviously.. haha

Eileen and Ginny! She said she serves with them every Wednesday at a Methodist clothes closet.

Grace and Vanessa. They work with them every Tuesday at a thrift shop!

Keeping a little bit of home (UT) with her while she drives :)

Donna and Minus Wright. The best "grandparents" a missionary girl could ask for!

The wonderful Haraczka family!

"Bishops cute family :) this is my favorite family ever... They are so
fun. They had us over for dinner a night this week. When we walked in
the kitchen the mom looked at us and said... "Well we have the best
dinner ever... Pizza!!" They had put it in the oven and we all got a
good laugh :) had a good lesson with them, and then went and checked
up on a few less actives with sister Hunting afterwards. Such a good
night!"

"So... we got a brand new car!!! It's so stinking cute, a white
Toyota corolla. Well you know how it goes... You get something new
andddd..... a sweet girl accidentally backed into our car.. We were
a little sad afterwards so we made a pit stop for some ice cream :)"

"My dreams came true... Everyone stacks wood here so they'll have heat
for the winter, and I just really have wanted to help someone stack
wood since the day I got here! Well kids... Dreams do come true.... we
got to help brother Chesleys stack wood, it was so fun!"

"Saturday was transfer calls... Always such an anxious feeling.. So
after planning we did facials, it was just what we needed :)"

"My sweet friend Aniah! Her mom (Amy klick) is such a sweetheart too."

Tay loves all of the people there soo much! We can't wait to hear who she will be training, and I know she will do a great job! ALMOST HALFWAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment